- 1. Introduction to Stata: from menus to ‘do’ files
- 2. Handling data with different data types: Stata, ASCII, Excel, CSV, Web Data and ODBC
- 3. Data Reshaping
- 4. Combining different data sets: merge and fuzzy merge
- 5. Exploratory data analysis: descriptive statistics and graphic manipulation
- 6. From Stata to LaTex, Word and Excel: efficient procedures to export descriptive statistics, graphs and regression tables
Kohler, Ulrich and Frauke Kreuter (2012), Data Analysis Using Stata, Stata Press.
Mitchell, Michael N. (2010), Data Management Using Stata: A Practical Handbook, Stata Press.